网站首页  留学  移民  外语考试  英语词汇  法语词汇  旧版资料

请在此处输入要查询的复习资料:

 

标题 雅思口语场景之便服日
内容
Casual Days 便服日
New Employee: I can't believe you wear jeans to the office! Are you trying to lose your job?
 
真想不到,你竟然穿着牛仔裤来上班了。你不想干了?
 
HR Administrator: Of course not. I'm just observing casual day. On Fridays, the company doesn't require us to wear formal business attire.
 
当然不是。我这么穿也是符合有关便服日的规定的:公司不要求员工在星期五穿正规的职业装。
 
New Employee:Wow! Nobody told me about that. Won't the relaxed dress code damage the company image?
 
哇!没人告诉我这个。难道这种善于便服的着装规定不会损害公司形象吗?
 
HR Administrator: We don't think so. Casual days are becoming more common, and we believe employees can maintain a professional image without wearing uncomfortable clothes.
 
不会的。实行便服日的这种规定已经越来越普遍了;我们认为,即使员工穿着舒适随意一些,也能保持专业形象。
 
New Employee: I guess it lets people express their individual tastes. But won't some people abuse it ?
 
身穿便服可以体现个人品味。难道不会有人滥用这个规定吗?
 
HR Administrator: Not really. Besides, there is a separate dress code for casual day. People can't just wear whatever they want.
 
不会吧。穿便服有有单独的规定,员工也不能想穿什么就穿什么。
 
New Employee: It seems that a relaxed atmosphere could hinder productivity.
 
轻松的气氛会影响工作效率。
 
HR Administrator: Believe it or not, it has the opposite effect. Employees are actually more productive on casual days.
 
不管你相不相信,事实恰恰相反。员工的效率在便服日恰恰是得到了提高。
 
casual day便装日
 
business attire工作服
 
dress code着装规定
 
the company image公司形象
 
a professional image 专业形象
 
以上就是新航道雅思频道为大家整理的雅思口语场景之便服日,希望对大家有帮助,更多资讯、资料请访问新航道雅思口语频道 http://www.xhd.cn/ielts/kouyu/
 

 

随便看

 

出国留学网出国外语考试提供雅思、托福、GRE等外语考试复习资料,是出国外语考试复习及应试的有利工具。

 

Copyright © 2002-2024 swcvc.com All Rights Reserved
更新时间:2025/6/1 6:03:20