雅思生活口语之你们提供急件服务吗

John:
That's OK. I have to get this suit by early next week.  
沒關係。我必須要在下週初拿到這套西裝。
 
Tailor:
We do offer express service. But the charge for the workmanship is double.  
我們當然提供急件服務。但手工費要加倍。
 
John:
Don't you have express service? I'm leaving town next week.  
你們沒有急件服務嗎?我下星期就要出城了。
 
Tailor:
Normally, it takes three to four weeks.  
通常,需要花三到四個星期。
 
Tailor:
In two weeks.  
兩個星期內。
 
John:
Why does it take so long?  
為什麼要那麼長的時間?
 
Tailor:
It seems so. I'll take that in a little.  
看起來是的。我會在這兒收緊一點。
 
John:
When will the suit be ready?  
這西裝什麼時候能做好?
 
John:
Don't you think the jacket is a little loose around the waist?  
你不覺得上衣的腰身有點鬆嗎?
 
John:
Good morning. I've come for my suit fitting. Is it ready?  
早安。我來試穿我的西裝。做好了嗎?
 
Tailor:
Yes, here it is. Let me help you.  
是的。在這兒。我來幫您。
 
John:
It's a little too tight under the right arm.  
右手臂下面有點緊。
 
Tailor:
I'll let it out a bit. Don't worry.  
我會把它放鬆一點。別擔心。
 
以上就是新航道雅思频道为大家整理的雅思生活口语之你们提供急件服务吗,希望对大家有帮助,更多资讯、资料请访问新航道雅思口语频道 http://www.xhd.cn/ielts/kouyu/